Commercial glass repair focuses on addressing issues that occur on glass panes in commercial high-rises and buildings. Some of the most common issues we deal with are chips, cracks and leaks. It will require a team of highly specialized professionals to carry out this job effectively and safely.
If you are looking for a company that can handle commercial glass repair properly, look no further. Reliable Glass has helped countless commercial clients through the years and they can attest to the prompt, superb and affordable service we provide.
No job is too simple or too complex for our team of friendly professionals. Since we started, we have provided exceptional service for office buildings, restaurants and private commercial facilities. Our team of experts can restore your glass to its pristine condition in no time. Call us today and let us know how we can help.
Common Causes of Commercial Glass Damage
Some of the common causes of commercial glass damage include:
- Environmental elements. Sun, rain, wind and extreme temperatures can easily damage glass panes and windows.
- Without regular maintenance, dirt can accumulate and create pressure on the glass, making it more susceptible to breaking and cracking. Debris and dirt can also create scratches and additional weak spots.
- Mishaps and accidents during maintenance and landscaping. Maintenance workers can accidentally break or shatter glass while doing their work.
- Minor damage that spreads. When chips and cracks are left unattended, they can worsen and cause substantial damage over time.
When you need commercial glass repair in Tucson, we are your trusted ally. Give us a call today and schedule an appointment!
Security and Safety in
One – Laminated Glass
Vandalism can strike your business at any time. Your business can be more secure with laminated glass, as it is more difficult for vandals to break through. Laminated glass holds together when shattered. It is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyric (PVB), between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing the high strength of this material prevents it from breaking into large, sharp pieces.
- You will notice its characteristic “spider web” cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass.
If there is a possibility of human impact or the glass could fall if shattered, laminated glass may be your solution. Common uses for laminated glass include:
- High-level shelving
- Commercial windows
Your business will benefit from higher sound insulation rating from the PVB interlayer. It also blocks 99% of incoming UV radiation.
Reliable Glass is committed to keeping you and your customers safe by providing solutions for your needs. We pride ourselves in staying up-to-date on all safety glass information and regulation. At Reliable Glass Tucson, we stand behind our work, and are capable of handling any of your commercial glass repair needs.
Find out if laminated glass is right for your business needs. Call Reliable Glass today at 520-620-0011.